Thu, Aug 28|
The Fitting Room
Building a Secure Attachment: LGBTQ+ Couples Workshop
Providing a safe space for those in the LGBTQ+ community to work on developing tools for better communication in their relationship(s). This workshop is tailored to help individuals and couples better grasp where they get stuck in their primary bonds, and aids in understanding their emotions.
Time & Location
Aug 28, 2025, 4:30 PM – Aug 29, 2025, 6:00 PM
The Fitting Room, 1393 George Washington Way ste 3, Richland, WA 99354, USA
About the event
This event is hosted by Uptown Rainbow Connection, an Uptown Richland organization that is developing pride events and connections that help educate, promote, and build safety for the LGBTQ+ Community!
- What is a Secure Attachment?
- What are the common cycles that couples get stuck in?
- ACTIVITY #1: Mapping Your Cycle
- Overcoming raw spots & attachment injuries
- ACTIVITY #2: Understanding Your Raw Spots
Looking forward to seeing you there!